Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 01:20:55 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny (not to be confused with previous Friday Funnies)

Started by sofadoc, November 14, 2014, 06:06:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

I have to go back and re watch the vid. I forgot some of the questions.  I think I have like a "C" ,hopefully B+score. But I don't follow Holleyweird and ,meaning no disrespect , who your vise president is ---does not affect me.

We learned in school that following the Boston tea party you fought the British for your independence in 1776, and that while his name was on the declaration of independence, Ben Franklin was not the top of the list. That honour went to John  [It's been along time since highschool ] Hancock ? I know it is origin of the expression " Put your John Henry right here"

General Ulysses S Grant led the union army to victory over the Confederate commander [who's name escapes me ---after all these years] over slavery and being one consolidated country. That campaign was followed by the "Spanish -American  War' to compete with Spain for Texas and area. Kudos to  all those 130 men that held Santa Anna off that long at Alamo.

Do other countries learn British or Canadian history?

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Darren Henry

My wee niece is a natural blonde. She and her girls are quick  as whips. She was reading the newspaper before she started  kindergarten. She knows ( and can ham up ) more blonde jokes than you have ever seen. She was so funny .
now she is a Mom. great sense of humour---no time.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

gene

Here's one my wife showed me this evening. I guess this is being passed around on Facebook.

On a plane bound for New York the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested she move to economy since she didn't have a first class ticket.

The blonde replied, "I'm blond, I'm beautiful, I'm going to New York and I'm not moving."

Not wanting to argue with a customer the flight attendant asked the co-pilot to speak to her. He went to talk with the woman asking her to please move out of the first class section.

Again, the blonde replied, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to New York and I'm not moving.

The co-pilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what he should do. The captain said, "I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this."

He went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear. She immediately jumped up and ran to the economy section mumbling to herself, "Why didn't anyone just say so?"

Surprised, the flight attendant and the co-pilot asked the captain what he said to her. The captain replied: "I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York."
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!