Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 12:24:57 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Question About Bookkeeping !!

Started by Mojo, November 07, 2014, 09:09:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

November 22, 2014, 12:48:02 pm #15 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 05:22:59 pm by Mike
I hate my cell phone.   But i couldnt live without it Bobbin
What indo eith it for work i get call and email. About work. And text crom customer  not  so much.
I take credit card payment on it. I take a picture of funnished work and email or text a photo to a custer to get paid.   And i. An scan a contract and send it as a pdf file email. To sign a job sith out of town customer

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: Mojo on November 18, 2014, 09:06:08 am
For someone like Mike or myself we struggle with memory issues.Chris

Chris:

You and Mike aren't the only memory issues.  Just getting older causes us to become more forgetful.  Meds can also have that effect (or heighten it).  As a surgered spiney with a fair amount of damaged nerve issues, I take 75 mg of Lyrica three times a day.  I had a friend who saw purple cats when she took it after her fusion surgery.  : ) No such luck with me.  Just makes me a bit more spacey.  I also take an anti inflammatory which has forgetfulness as a side effect.  On a bad pain day, I can almost forget my name.  So like those of you who have had memory damaged by strokes, I learned years ago to start writing everything down.  Unfortunately that doesn't help if I put a tool down, answer the phone and then forget where I put down the tool.

And even with the discomfort that comes the next day from having overdone, my back is about 1,000% happier than it was when I sat in an office chair for 8 hours a day.  Even with being harried from trying to keep up with all my various projects there is no comparison with the stress levels and that helps reduce back discomfort as well.  I'm very careful to not break the 50 pound rule and to lift correctly and so most of the time, all is good.  Plus activity in moderation is much better than being sedentary or worse, sitting on the couch eating bon bons and watching soap operas all day.  If only we could all find a cure for our memory disfunctions  : o

Virginia