Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 04, 2024, 09:21:12 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Old Sample Books

Started by Ageorge, September 05, 2014, 11:26:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ageorge

Quick Question...what do you do with your old fabric sample books? I have a huge box of them and can't seem to give them away! I've posted ads on craigslist, and asked friend on facebook, but nobody seems to want them. I hate to throw them out and into the landfill, but I'm getting sick of seeing them in my shop. Any suggestions?

sofadoc

I throw mine out and in to the landfill.

Back in the day, you could donate them to a local school for art projects. But now, the maintenance man for our local ISD tells me that all those "donations" go straight to the dumpster.

In the past, ladies doing crafty projects would ask me to save stuff like that for them. But I got tired of it piling up to the ceiling.

So now, if anybody wants my old sample books or any other scraps, they're welcomed to check my curb twice a week.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Darren Henry

Try contacting a guilters group ??
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!