Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 04:26:55 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

The Upper Deck

Started by Virgs Sew n Sew, July 30, 2014, 12:44:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgs Sew n Sew

Hope I do this correctly.

These pictures are of a restaurant/bar I reupholstered: booths, chairs, bar stools and I padded and wrapped the bar rail.  Definitely the most intensive project I've undertaken to date.  The booth seats were completely stripped and then reupholstered.  I love the color combination together.

Virginia

SteveA

Looks great but is the food as good as the upholstery work ?  I'm sure the booze is fine !
SA

MinUph

Virginia,
  Where is this Upper Deck? We have one on one of our rivers here.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Darren Henry

Dead solid perfect Virginia. I can't believe you're shy to charge when you do such great work.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

bobbin

Very nice! you should be rightly proud of yourself. 

Virgs Sew n Sew

The food is incredible and the portions are huge!  It's within walking distance so we walk over for a meal several times a month. 

This Upper Deck is located in Grand Island, NE.  It's owned by a Regency Hotel (don't know if all of them have "Upper Deck's" or not.

Thanks for the kudos everyone!  Here at least, the other folks who do upholstery are very unfriendly -- asked one for advice very early on and got my head bitten off so I've never known how my work stacks among them.  I do know that my customers are pleased.  The gentleman who is managing The Upper Deck keeps a stack of my cards on hand to give out when folks ask him who did the upholstery and I've gotten a couple of small jobs off of that.

I've done some bench seats for another restaurant in town.  Some of them were done by another upholstery and I think he has since retired.  They like to do things a bit at a time.  So I finished up the seats, then recovered their counter stools, next their dining room chairs at home and today I should get the vinyl in for their restaurant chairs (44 or 48 -- not sure which).  Very excited for this project as Mary pretty much let me select the vinyl and it's gorgeous and very good quality.  Once the vinyl is in, we'll start doing the chairs.  Hubby is excited as he is in charge of tear out and this job means he'll have a nice check coming in for his efforts.   ;)

Anyway, need to get in gear for another busy day.

Thanks again for your compliments -- means a LOT to me!

Virginia