Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 23, 2024, 12:07:09 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Nationalities

Started by MinUph, August 23, 2014, 05:41:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

In response to recient happenings around the country and discussions here I was wondering what nationalities we have here.

White
5 (83.3%)
Black
0 (0%)
Indian
0 (0%)
Spanish
0 (0%)
German
0 (0%)
Italian
0 (0%)
Greek
0 (0%)
Other
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 22, 2014, 05:41:58 pm

MinUph

Please just vote and keep yourself private. This is not meant to start any racial degrading comments just a simple pole.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

kodydog

Not trying to pick nits here but I'm not sure white or black is a nationality. I'm half dutch from my dads side and all kinds of stuff from my moms side including African ( not sure which country) and Native American. But I am 100% American and proud of it.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

JuneC

I think a lot of us are "mutts".  I don't even know what I am - my grandma delivered me in my mom's bedroom and the family tree is hear-say since there are few or no official birth records. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

baileyuph

LOL, I like that one "mutts".  Just call me Mutt or Jeff.

Doyle

scottymc

August 30, 2014, 01:49:38 pm #4 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:50:32 pm by scottymc
I didn't know what to put, as spanish , italian, greek and german are white, so should they tick both? I'm white Australian so should I tick white or other.

chrisberry12

born and raised American

MinUph

I guess my poll was not well thought out. Oh well what can you expect from a guy like me. Too old to think straight sometimes. I locked the voting as it didn't really make much sense. Sorry people. :)
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

gene

September 03, 2014, 04:47:59 pm #7 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 05:16:40 pm by gene
Better late than never. Although sometimes I get "Oh God. Not him again."  ;D

White         
Black         
Indian         
Spanish         
German         
Italian         
Greek         
Other

Yes, "White" and "Black" are not nationalities. If you lined up every human on this planet in one long line, with the blackest skinned people on the left and going to the right to the whitest of white, probably albinos, you would not be able to tell the difference in skin color between any two people standing together. Maybe no difference in any 1000 people, or even 10,000 people standing together. We are the world. At least that's what the Coca Cola Company would have us to believe.

"Indian" The dot or the feather? I could put a partial check for the feather but nothing for the dot.

"Spanish" Latin America or Spain?

"German" A partial check here. They've been quiet for almost 75 years. If Russian moves into Czechoslovakia and Poland after they take the Ukraine, we may find out what Germany has been keeping hidden up their sleeve.

"Italian" Not a drop of olive oil in my DNA. However, I cook with olive oil, a lot.

"Greek" No check. They have the lowest crime rate per capita for the EU and the highest drug usage per capita for the EU. Anyone think our government is allowing the legalization of Mary Jane just for the tax revenues??? (Does using the phrase "Mary Jane" date my sorry behind?

"Other" Is this for folks who would rather be something or someone other than who they are?

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

September 12, 2014, 05:34:55 pm #8 Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 05:40:47 pm by Mike
cant vote?

irish
german
Scottish

http://youtu.be/ib-Qiyklq-Q