Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 21, 2024, 01:06:10 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

a day to celebrate!

Started by byhammerandhand, June 06, 2014, 07:11:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

National Donut Day.

You Canadians can help with a trip Tim Horton's    (BTW, I had a breakfast there on Wednesday.   I'll be back.)
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Virgs Sew n Sew

I was so shocked yesterday.  Hubby and I go to the grocery store usually around 9AM.  Our grocery store has a fabulous bakery and all of their pastries are to die for.  I was prepared to indulge my sugar tooth big time.  It was probably 9:15 ish when we made it to the bakery.  There was not one donut or pastry of any kind.  I was bummed to say the least.   They were in the process of replenishing their stock but it was going to be around an hour.  Was not going to wait and had too much to do to come back so no National Donut Day celebration in our house. 

Darren Henry

Must be a 'Merican holiday. I didn't hear anything about it. Last week Tim Horton's had "camp day" mind you were all the $$ for coffee sold that day went to sending 1700 under privileged kids to one of their 5 camps across the country.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!