Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 01:23:29 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

My Pfeeble Attempt at a Pfriday Pfunny

Started by sofadoc, May 30, 2014, 06:04:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

May 30, 2014, 06:04:48 am Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:43:38 pm by sofadoc
The coach of the Detroit Lions was looking for a quarterback.

While on a mission trip to Iraq, he witnessed an Iraqi soldier throwing hand grenades over 100 yards with incredible accuracy. So he brought him back to the US to try him out.

The soldier made the team, and the Lions went on to win the Super Bowl.

He called his mother after the game, and said "Mom! I just won the Super Bowl! This is the greatest day of my life!"

His mother responded angrily. "You're no son of mine! You deserted your family at our time of need. Both of your brothers were nearly killed last night. Your sister has been raped repeatedly. Everything we own has been burned or stolen...........I'll NEVER forgive you for moving us to Detroit!!"

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

SteveA

Doc
You're usually PC - so I'm wondering - are you OK ????
I may have to refer this outburst to a medical professional ! 
Well at least you posted something !
SA

byhammerandhand

*Like*

One of my daughters' father in law works in Detroit.   I told her to forward this to him.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison