Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 03:19:43 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Toodles !!!!

Started by Mojo, April 25, 2014, 07:56:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Last trip of the season for rally's. Heading to Elkhart, IN and doing a week long show there. Then packing up and back tracking to Gatlinburg, TN to do another rally. The Indiana show will be busy as attendance is up this year. The TN rally will be slower as attendance is down. But I needed to do the show in TN as this is a new Motorcoach Association for me which means all new faces who have never attended my seminars or know who I am.

I have the Bus loaded with Celebrex and Voltran Gel. I am expecting 50 inspections between the two shows which means 50 trips or more up and down the back end of these buses to inspect from the roof. Once again I lucked out and have the booth at both shows staffed. I have been extremely lucky and blessed as I have had some awesome staff helping me.

I felt real good clearing the order board before I left. Then yesterday more orders poured in for when I return. I have the first week booked and God knows what I will get over the course of the next 3 weeks.

I do need to book some orders because I have some heavy expenses coming up. I am nearly out of fabric and will need to order 4 or 5 full rolls. ( MiamiMike will love me ). I nearly cleaned out one of our business accounts buying the new twin needle and expanding the shop. Now I need to bag some orders off these shows to boost both accounts back up.

Hope all of you have a healthy, happy and busy 3 weeks. Will pop on here when I can.

Chris

Mike

Chris do you take deposite so you dont have to use your own money to buy material?   

Keep up theese shows (btw this i dont envy ) and you will have so many orders you wont be able to leave the shop.

Darren Henry

Have a safe and successfull trip,buddy.

How's about a few pics when you get a chance to pop in for those of us who don't get to travel and see other parts of globe?
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

BigJohn

Chris;
     Have a safe and enjoyable trip, I would farm out the estimates and do the glad-handing at the shows more enjoyable but equally hard work but in a different way.

Big John