Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 08:28:40 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, April 13, 2014, 03:04:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

An upholsterer was vacationing in Scotland and was visiting a small pub one night.   Just him and the barkeep.   The old man asked with a thick Scot brogue, "Lad, I see you're not from around here.   Where be ya from?

The visitor  said, "Right, I'm, John Smith.  I'm from America and I'm an upholsterer.   They call me Smitty-the-Ragtacker."

The Old Man says, "Lad, look out there to the field. Do ya see that fence? Look how well it's built. I built that fence stone by stone with me own two hands. I piled it for months."

"But do they call me MacGregor-the-Fence-Builder? Nooo..."

Then the old man gestured at the bar. "Look here at the bar. Do ya see how smooth and just it is? I planed that surface down by me own achin' back. I carved that wood with me own hard labour, for eight days."

"But do they call me MacGregor-the-Bar-builder? Nooo..."

Then the old man points out the window. "Eh, Laddy, look out to sea...Do ya see that pier that stretches out as far as the eye can see? I built that pier with the sweat off me back. I nailed it board by board."

"But do they call me MacGregor-the-Pier-Builder? Nooo..."

Then the old man looks around nervously, and leaned in.

"But ya have sex with a sheep one time..."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison