Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 07:31:54 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Help , ever seen this keder for a square track ?

Started by scarab29, February 24, 2014, 07:29:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scarab29

Anyone ever see this peel of / on type welt ? Off a wellcraft coastal 290 . Looked in all my books and no luck .

duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike

Only have my phone till tonight but it dose t look familiar to me st all.  Were is it used?

scarab29

Sorry mike , been under cover . It's on the back of the arch where the rear cover would attach.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike

sorry I can help everything ive seen is normal kedar  what make of a boat is it

JuneC

I saw something like that - don't know if it was the same - on a Chaparral 310 Signature, maybe a 2004 or 2005.  It was on the lower edge of the forward enclosure.  The frame on the windshield was a typical slot for snap windshield clips of Vadney's but the hard rubber on the canvas was a push-in type profile that fit very nicely into the frame and created a water and air tight seal.  I've never seen it since.  That was the only boat I've ever encountered with that system.  I'm guessing it's not very popular as the enclosure has absolutely NO room for variance in size or weather (hi/lo temp shrinking).   

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike

Sea ray aas doing somthi g like that june for a bit   Nobody liked it and some had me innstall screw studs and snaps instead.