Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 05:21:20 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

auto intellegent headlights

Started by gene, March 02, 2014, 05:59:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSep7x7vPS8

On this link at 8 seconds it shows how the car in back projects the headlights on the side of the road but not onto the car directly in front of it.

This past week I was driving home at night down a country road - no painted lines and no streetlights. A car came up behind me and I started to flip my rear view mirror up. But, I didn't need to. I looked back at the car in my mirrow and their headlights were on and illuminating the road, but they were not bright in my rear view mirrow.

I also saw that the sides of the road IN FRONT OF ME were lit up by the car in back of me. Awesome! A lot of deer on this particular road and those headlights behind me made everything brighter, except me.

To stay on topic with this forum, I'm sure the interior upholstery of that car was well done.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

Prety cool i havnt seen that yet. I hate thoose blueins bright light on some cars