Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 03:17:33 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

i was at home depot this afternoon...

Started by Mike, February 04, 2014, 05:36:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

February 04, 2014, 05:36:49 pm Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 07:18:07 pm by Mike
now here I was I got some ceiling texture and a vanity light for my bathroom remodel. im buying lightbulbs and this cute girl approaches me and asks me if im redo a kitchen or bath :)
im thinking bath crashers and this she would like to come home with me:) :)  no such luck but really ive always wished it would happed to me like on TV

SteveA

Mike
Now that marijuana is legal folks are becoming a lot more friendly. 
SA

Mike

No she worked there was offering discounts she had a clipboard and looked like i was getting crashed   
Id a taken her home ;)

SteveA

Yea I've seen those gals in the HD trying to sell kitchens, and the installation work.  I thought she was walking around in the store and like usual there is never anyone around to ask a question,  and she viewed you as someone who looked like they had answers to questions outside of the HD staff.  Maybe you missed your calling ? 

You could have bought a kitchen with the contingency she be the lead installer ! 

SA

gene

I'm still surprised at how many people use the grocery store to meet people. What ever happened to bar hopping? I know two single women who dress up to go grocery shopping. LOL They really do dress up to go grocery shopping!

I was in the fruit section at a grocery store once and they just got in a great shipment of cantaloupes. I commented to a lady about those great melons. She thought I was asking her out for a date.  ;D

I was in the meat section once and I commented on the size of their smoked sausage. This guy...

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

Gene in NH I had a small bait shop along with the canvas I had a regular who lived in orlando fl who would fly up every couple of weeks for the weekend Tony and he had a "friend" Fernando a Cuban so they had on a return trip a week or so after I met them they needed new fishing license's, when I was writing Fernando when I got to the age part he asked  " I believe you are 42 also?" I don't know how he knew but  lol