Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 01, 2024, 01:06:36 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

business slogans

Started by gene, January 07, 2014, 05:58:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

January 07, 2014, 05:58:38 pm Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:59:18 pm by gene
You may have noticed that there are a few folks on this forum who have slogans.

I saw a tow truck today. It said "Russ Towing". The slogan below the name said "Don't cuss. Call Russ."

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

there a septic truck around with a skunk and the slogan we want your stinkin' business

jojo

In Visalia, CA there is a Visalia Radiator Service, The Best Place To Take A Leak.

Steve at Silverstone Fabrics

My parents started our upholstery business when I was a small boy in the 60's. On the side of their truck it said: Terry's Upholstery and just below that it said "On the road to recovery".

When I took over the family business in the 80's, I revived this slogan and I was surprised at the number of people that "didn't get it".

gene

Today on the radio:

The Original Mattress Factory radio commercial: They make quality bed mattresses and sell them at competitive prices.

The lady explained how many people buy a cheaper mattress, but then it needs repairs or needs to be replaced sooner than they expected and they wind up spending all, if not more, of the money they saved.

Then she said: QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Absolutely awesome.

gene

Allan

Mine is

We've got you covered

Allan

Mojo

I think you furniture guys should adopt this slogan when talking about prices. " Sofa King Low ".

:)

Chris

byhammerandhand

Local plumber:

"A straight flush beats a full house."

another plumber:
"Our business is going down the drain."

Others

"Yesterday's meals on wheels" (From a septic tank)
"We repair what your husband fixed." (From a plumber's truck)
"7 days without pizza makes one weak." (From a pizza shop)
"If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action." (From a nonsmoking area)
"The best way to get back on your feet-miss a car payment." (From a car dealership)
"No appointment necessary. We hear you coming." (From a muffler shop)
"We would be delighted if you send in your payment. However, if you don't, you will be." (From an electric company)

I saw a sign at a local deli this morning, "If you are talking on your cell  phone, you will be skipped."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mike

Quote from: Mojo on January 14, 2014, 06:54:22 am
I think you furniture guys should adopt this slogan when talking about prices. " Sofa King Low ".

:)

Chris
http://youtu.be/C1_MZApnzGI

fragged8

Quote from: Mike on January 07, 2014, 06:13:12 pm
there a septic truck around with a skunk and the slogan we want your stinkin' business

Hehehe love that one ..

gene

Just ran across this on another wood working forum:

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

gene