Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 03, 2024, 01:19:04 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Patterning and cold

Started by Mike, January 16, 2014, 05:28:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Im susposed to go do some patterning of a envlosure at the beach.
It s cold and im sure much more windy at the beach
Figures. 48*brr i only have shorts too shorts and my old leather from my biker days

Lo

Offering up the thought of a 'blanket poncho with a belt cinching it up' . . . AND SOCKS  :D :D :D

Especially seeings how you have such great 'make a donut-hole in a cushion' techniques  :D :D

bobbin

I measured the salon of a big Sabre sloop on Monday.  It was 40+ degrees outside but it was pretty nippy inside the vessel.  And the ice in the yard and the glazed over snowbank only added to the ambiance. 

Sorry, Mike... not a lot of pity from me.  Lol.  ;)

Mike

January 16, 2014, 02:11:55 pm #3 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:13:03 pm by Mike
bobbin after 10 years here were cold now at these temps with thin blood, I managed to get the enclosue patterned for the Grady WA but the aft curtain would have really been blowing the wind is the killer maybe tomorrow but it supposed to be colder too :)