Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 11:26:06 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

If Anyone Is Looking for Me

Started by Mojo, November 22, 2013, 03:28:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I will be at the local hospital getting an IV of  infused in me.

These pictures just sent me over the edge. They are just so frigging wrong.

Warning ** If you suffer from OCD be prepared for overload.

http://dunzo.net/30-infuriating-images-that-will-trigger-your-ocd/

Chris

gene

Why aren't those pictures in alphabetical order, color coded, and grouped according to topic?

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

I could fix the fig newtons but id have to eat then all.

And it that char wheel but you my chair wheel fill up with thread till  the whelels fall off.

Darren Henry

Half of the stuff  (mostly the stupid, like bmup.) work me up too, but if you saw my kitchen you'd know I'm complete OCD deficient.

QuoteI will be at the local hospital getting an IV of  infused in me.

??? More chemo? Are you alright?
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

I am doing fine Darren. :)

But my OCD gets the best of me sometime and I probably should have some IV bags around here loaded with  to help combat my OCD moments.

These pictures drove me nuts......lol.

Chris

Darren Henry

whew; I am glad you're alright. Paranoid I guess-- Dad's gone, his cousin will be in 4 months,the weatherman will be if he gets within 3-400 yards---. don't need to loose another friend right now.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

I knew your mother passed Darren sorry to here you dad , was he ill?i don't know itf you read but my dad died 3+ years ago now only me and my bro left now