Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 09:30:05 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

New boat upholstery design

Started by JuneC, October 22, 2013, 04:01:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Well these should be fun to reupholster in 4 or 5 years...  (scroll down the page for the pics of the seating)

http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-news/1577-statement-readies-two-center-consoles-for-fort-lauderdale-show
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

MinUph

They look to be a lot of fun. You can do it June.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Grebo

Blimey, you can keep those over there guys.

I have been trying to find out what thread is used for outdoors embroidery, those I have asked seem to all think it's just the same stuff for indoors / clothing etc.  Doesn't seem right.
Any body here know ?

Suzi

brmax

Theres something for everyone i guess, I thought diamond was out but keep seeing it.
That thread does look to be a blue from my screen, Anyhow double needle is an easy sell for gearing up to that work. Guage selection ? the more i learn the decision gets tougher.
good day

Mojo

OMG........ No thanks.

Send all those designs to Spain. Suzi loves a challenge. :)

I have a 1/2 " gauge for my work but that wouldn't work on these. :) 1/4 " would I think.

BTW, I love my double needle machine. That thing has been a HUGE time saver. Speaking of which
if I had to do one of those seats it would take me a week.

Chris