Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 09:23:16 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

The Dr. Throg's Medicine Show

Started by Mojo, October 12, 2013, 11:08:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Out of here once again to do the last event/show/rally of the year. Heading to Myrtle Beach to do some seminars and staff our vendors booth at an RV resort on the ocean.

MiamiMike got me supplied with alot of Aerospace 303 products and I got several cases of chrome polish ( Mojo ) to sell as well. The wife made up a bunch of vinyl mirror covers and I made some windshield wiper covers to sell out of the booth. All these items pay for the trip with a little bit of money left over.

This is my first event with doing split seminars. I am now doing 3 instead of 2 as one got too long and I was unable to cover all the topics. I am also doing free roof top and awning inspections which means I will need alot of Celebrex. It gets harder every year climbing up on top of these buses. I am hoping the resort has a nice hot tub as I am going to need one.

The goal is to book several orders off the show which is where the real money is at and the purpose of the trip. Looking forward to it but not the drive. :(

Behave ya'll and will pop online when I get the chance.

Chris

Mike

October 12, 2013, 01:36:12 pm #1 Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 01:37:39 pm by Mike
be careful chris climbing I know its a lot harder for me to climb into  a boat.

ps always like good  beach shots