Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 10:31:38 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

seam locking 101 no rev

Started by brmax, September 12, 2013, 07:18:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

Quote from: byhammerandhand on September 12, 2013, 04:24:25 pm
I've often said I was in college before I knew there was anything else on Saturday night besides Lawrence Welk.
OK, that explains why I don't remember ever watching Lawrence Welk as a kid. If it was on Saturday, my parents were watching all that Porter Wagner crap. I was lucky if I could commandeer the TV long enough to take in an episode of The Wild Wild West.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

bobbin

June, I thank you for the good laugh this morning!  I can't wait to share that one with the helpmeet.  He'll crack right up. 

JuneC

Something I never knew about that song - it landed Brewer and Shipley on the US "enemies" list and it was banned by the FCC. 

http://www.brewerandshipley.com/misc/OneToke.htm

Apparently they thought it was so funny after the fact, they used to introduce the song in concerts as their "spiritual".

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

bobbin

I was in Jr. High when that one came out.  I remember my brother explaining to me what it meant.  J. Edgar must've been still holding court then... remember Lily Tomlin doing Ernestine (the operator) and calling him "Jedgar"?  lol

(good to "see" you)