Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 02:52:33 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday?

Started by gene, July 09, 2013, 07:52:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

This video shows a bit of Mojo's life here in the USA, and what it would be like if he were living in England.  :)

If you are not familiar with Top Gear, the 2013 Guinness World Book of records says it is the most watched factual show in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDJ0anD98Tw

Enjoy,

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo

I do not think I would want to drive an American coach on any of their roads in the UK. The secondary roads tend to be skinny. Also their campgrounds are no where near big enough for one of the Yankee buses. :)

Also with the price of fuel there it would be one expensive trip every time you pulled out of the drive.
I have seen numerous RV's in Europe and they are actually pretty nice the way they put them together. I guess we are spoiled here in the USA with our mega buses.

Chris