Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 06:32:55 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

andrea

Started by Mike, June 07, 2013, 04:24:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

i lost 2 days of works with the tropical storm yesterday the worst the rain was torrential and the wind nearly as bad certainly impossible to pattern  , so i got the pattern today and must work all weekend to catch up

chris your lucky not have to work outside at all

MinUph

Mike did you get a computer or a big phone  :)
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mojo

We got some hard rain and a little wind. It took the top of a big tree off in front of our house. Thankfully the wind was blowing in the right direction or it would have put that tree right into our living room.

It is about 20 ft from our front window and waiting on me to fire up the chain saw. :)

Chris

Darren Henry

Speaking of weather; has anyone heard from Karen (BCKC) since those twisters went through Oklahoma? or know if their community was affected?

My computer is still in rehab and I didn't want to jam up this itty bitty laptop with google earth etc... to check the map.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

gene

My daughter is on vacation at the outer banks in South Carolina. She's safe but got/getting a lot of rain.

She spent 3 weeks in Costa Rica and Panama for a college course work, flew into the Cinti Airport, had diner with us, then drove with friends to South Carolina for a 2 week vacation. I'm not feeling too sorry for her that the beaches were closed during the storm.  :)

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!