Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 04:33:41 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Its casuale friday

Started by Mike, May 31, 2013, 04:53:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Short and a t shirt for me as usuale ill  BE in the shop all day sewing s cover.
But its going to be easy i loke a shop day. Turn on the tunes and get sewing.
Now we need criday funnies.

Mojo

One thing I like about having a shop at home is being able to sew in shorts and no shirt. I am even wearing my moose skin slippers this morning.

Heck I have sewn in boxers before. Never have sewed in the nude. Reckon there is a first time for everything. :)

No I will not post pictures so don't ask gals. No sense in making ya'll sick from the ugly sight of me nude or even partially nude....:)

Chris

Mike

May 31, 2013, 07:10:34 am #2 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 07:12:25 am by Mike
When i had the bait shop up in gods country. I had a old timer used to sell flys to me told me he had mowed his lawn nAked. Probly drunk too.

Darren Henry

Ya wanna really impress the ladies; man up and fry them bacon and eggs in the buff. They may not find you handsome----but they talk back less  :D ;D

Quotesew in shorts and no shirt. I am even wearing my moose skin slippers this morning.

You'd more likely be wearing your reindeer underwear and seal skin mukluks here this week.Blood cold,rainy, and windy for the last few days.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

boy Darren that popping bacon grease could hurrt!

sofadoc

Quote from: Mojo on May 31, 2013, 06:45:22 am
Heck I have sewn in boxers before. Never have sewed in the nude. Reckon there is a first time for everything.
C'mon Chris.........we said Casual Friday.........not Casualty Friday ;D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

Quote from: Mojo on May 31, 2013, 06:45:22 am

Heck I have sewn in boxers before. Never have sewed in the nude. Reckon there is a first time for everything. :)
Chris

I've had to many close calls to even think about it.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html