Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 20, 2024, 05:27:13 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Looks like a scam

Started by Mike, April 03, 2013, 04:23:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Got this email messave got to be a scam. The guy makes no sence.

"

Customer ,
          I'm Barry Buckner regrading to your company to order Mooring Cover ,if you do kindly get me with the selling price of each unit without including shipping cost .also do you take credit card as a form of payment .waiting to hear from you
    Thank you"

MinUph

More than likely is Mike,
  We get them on occasion also.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

west coast

Its the great ingrish they use that kills me.

timtheboatguy

I got the same thing about a week or two ago. Some folks work very hard at trying not to work for a living!
http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur

byhammerandhand

Another variation arriving this morning:

Hello,

John Smith is my name and I am sending this email to you in regards to some clocks  I will wish to order from your shop.Kindly send me the lists and prices of the Long Case Clocks (Grand Father Clocks)  you have available for-sale.If that may be a problem for you to do,then I will kindly ask you to email me back with a website so that I can search through and choose the clocks that will suit what I really want to order.
I hope to hear from you soon and also do you take Credit Card as form of payment?

NOTE:  Try and get me the prices of Cheapest  Antique Bookcase you have available!

Regards
Mr Smith
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

sofadoc

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.................. ;)
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban