Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 07:17:53 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

What happened here?

Started by mike802, March 20, 2013, 11:07:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mike802

I have the address for this forum in my bookmarks and all the sudden one day my server could no longer find this forum.  I tried at least once a day for about a week and finally figured out that something was not working.  I went to the other site to inquire and Joy told me to try www.upholster.com/upholstery-forum which worked, and here I am.  I thought this place was history.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

sofadoc

Geez Mike ;)  You ever look at the top of the page? Ken has been running a message for several weeks now, warning that the old "get up and go" URL was going bye-bye.

I buy ya books......send ya to school............. :D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

ajlelectronics

Well to be fair, I didn't see it either and I drop in most days. I went through the same hoops to get the reason it had disappeared!

gene

I never knew there was any changes made. I think I'm still doing the same thing I've always done. How come I'm still here?

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

ya I didn't see a notice sofa and I link right to the forum and always got here

mike802

QuoteI buy ya books......send ya to school............. Cheesy

Signs signs everywhere signs, I dont read signs.  LOL
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

west coast

Same thing happened to me Mike never saw a thing. Guess this means all i care about is getting to see whats going on today and not much else :)