Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 12:23:20 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Beating an old horse

Started by Darren Henry, January 22, 2013, 05:00:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

January 22, 2013, 05:00:12 pm Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 05:01:42 pm by Darren Henry
I know I've brought this up a few times over the years; but it is so much easier to help some one if they fill in  a bit of their Bio.

While it certainly isn't anybody's business; unless you want to share, an approximate age helps us relate with examples and things that you are familiar with. With some people "it's the size of a bread box" tells all, others relate to "it's as big as your back pack was senior year"

Location is by far the biggest issue. My trying to tell the guy in Australia to do it like a snow mobile seat just puts a blister on the three fingers I type with. Many of the questions that come up are about sourcing. Would you like that shipped from Dallas Texas? Aberdeen Scotland? Winnipeg Canada?

Pictures of course are worth a thousand words.For years Photobucket was the host of choice here,but Mike 8560 et al have had issues and Mike suggested another host. Please dig that thread up (if interested), I still need to feed and do chores.

Short  version--- this is the friendliest and best enlightened group of individuals I've ever had the opportunity to associate with. EVERYONE-- shares freely, and are a great group of people.

We  love to have you (unless you're Richard A LOL) as a member, but please help us help the community with as much info as you feel pertinent.  

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

I agree in your profile nfo under personal text what you write shows under your avutar I like to show my location there to be easy so people don't have to open my profile to see im in Florida