Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 11:18:52 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Find! Roper whitney JR punch #5

Started by forsailbyowner, January 03, 2013, 01:00:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forsailbyowner

January 03, 2013, 01:00:17 pm Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:12:32 pm by forsailbyowner
Found a complete punch kit in a thrift shop. Whitney Roper Junior Punch #5 kit Rockford Ill. $10. Looks like good quality industrial stuff. Has two piece die set for holes from 3/32 to 9/32. Been looking for a better punch. I guess its a sheetmetal punch but punches paper clean as a whistle.

Darren Henry

Is that a "plier like" set up where you install the dies into a set of handles and squeeze? My Dad had/has ? a set of Whitney punches when he had his electrical business.  Awesome kit , and you could move the decimal over on the price tag back when I was a kid. I think he paid 2 brontosaurs and fire for his  :P
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!