Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 04:29:35 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

fair tale brownies

Started by Mike, December 11, 2012, 06:26:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I got a christmass gift in the mail this afternoon from Miami corp. there all gone now  :'( :'( ;D ;D

Mojo

Dang them things are good. Got mine but am eating them very slowly. We had a dinner party Sunday and are still eating one of the three apple pies I baked.Yes I bakes and I cook. It is one of my passions. I am a frustrated executive chef wanna be. :)

I think the Fairy Tale brownies are the best in the world. Thank you Miami Corp. You guys rock.

:)

Chris

JDUpholstery

wheres mine!...I guess since my rep isn't mike I dont get no love!

byhammerandhand

Never heard of them.   Are they made in Colorado or Washington state? ;D
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mojo

I just checked the box.......It appears my wife also likes these brownies. Guess I will have to hide them. :)

Didn't Mike send us this last year too ? I know June got a T-Shirt last summer and when I found out I bugged Mike till he sent me one. :)

JD, Mike and I are not done with MiamiMike. We plan on nailing him for lunch or dinner in Cape Coral at the MFA show in Jan.  ;D

All kidding aside I spent in the 5 figures with Miami last year and I am sure Mike probably was close to 5 figures or maybe did hit that level. After spending that much with a company it is nice to be remembered at Christmas time.

Miami also helps promote Mike and I's businesses on facebook through pictures of our work. I have been highlighted on their facebook page as has Mike. They also produce and send out very nice calendars that highlight their customers work. They really are a true marketing partner. I couldn't do my seminars without their help, input, and support and they have also brought in the manufacturers to help support me with materials ( Sattler and Solarfix ). Very few suppliers out there will go to the lengths Miami will to support you in many different ways. That is why I sole source all my materials through them.

I have dealt with other suppliers in the past and none of them come close to the level of service Miami provides. I cannot say enough good things about MiamiMike. He has always been there with technical advice and support. They rock it out. :)

Chris

Mike

December 13, 2012, 05:52:53 am #5 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:55:16 am by MikeM8560
Yes i vot a box last year also. And me and mike have had a hard time meeting up as when ever he is dien this way ive been on location working somone day when hebmissed me i csme bsck to find 2 t shirts here. I hope to get a lass and see mike st the show in january.
And i agree they have been the best to deal eith for me ever. Not tyat they havnt had a occational mess u but mike has always taken care right away.

Mojo

Miami has had a couple hic cups with me but Mike takes care of it right away.

I can remember calling Bry Tech once and also Rochford with a problem and they just should have come out and told me to go pound sand. The reason for me sole sourcing everything through Miami.

Chris

Mike

I wasn't going to say anything but now that you say this I had trouble with one company after my stroke I have a hard time talking on the phone to be understood, and I had one place, the were tired of dealing with me and were downrite nasty when i wasn't understood about something ,dropped a f bomb  and hung up. the owner awnsers the phone ,

june should know who.

Mojo

The saga of the brownies continues.

I looked over and seen my wife eating one of my brownies last night so I said " why are you eating my brownies ? " and her reply was " sorry, but I own the company so they are my brownies ".

I waited till she went to bed and ate the last two and put a note inside the box that said
" Sorry boss. Looks like your screwed ".
8)   ;D

Chris

Mike

wont she be surprised.
so
if shes the boss
whats that make you?
gopher :P

Mojo

That makes me her peasant. :)