Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 07:21:35 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

So how was your day?

Started by Mike, November 22, 2012, 05:49:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Well i had a relaxing day had  coffee out bAck this morning and didnt go to fhe shop at all had turkey and pie and watches some movies. Put all the turkey away and had more pie.
Oh ya watched the macys parade. Dont seem right all the christmass songs on thanksgiving its all about the money. And shopping. 

Spencer

well i has a good day till now i woke up early because today i have to go to hill station with my family and i take coffee and enjoyed it with driving.

Mojo

Have I said this week how much I hate Omega awnings ?

I sewed Thanksgiving morning till noon. Then got a snooze, woke up and we had two sets of friends over and enjoyed an awesome dinner. Watched TV all night and after a great nights sleep am now heading back to the shop to get some of these orders out of here.

I had another first yesterday. I actually got an order........on Thanksgiving day - via e-mail.
These RV'ers are nuts. :)

Chris

Mike

I was patterni g the last pieces for  that hatteras wensday and i cant get back till monday.
So ive vot all weekend to sew the couple tings here. I can do as ive still got to go back and pattern the last piece. Taking it easy today too

gene

November 23, 2012, 11:30:25 am #4 Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:31:04 am by gene
My day was great. I ate massive amounts of extremely high quality food.

Gravy is coagulated goodness, by the way. (Some people think it's a power drink.)

My wife and daughter went to Target late last night. They said the store announced that if there was any trouble - if anyone got into a fight about anything, they would close the cash registers and close the store.

We live in a country where we fight over crap made in China that we do not need. Even if you are poor and live in a homeless shelter, you are still better off than 97% of the rest of the world.

If Ben Franklin had gotten his way and the turkey had become the national bird, do you think anyone would ever look forward to Bald Eagle leftovers?

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

I really don't understand the practice of camping outside a store 2-3 days before Black Friday just to get some "Doorbuster" special. If those people had just worked a job during that time, they'd have enough money to pay regular price, and even have money left over. It always did amaze me how hard some people work at not working.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

byhammerandhand

I said practically the same thing to my wife this morning (except I used 2-3 hours).

I did stop at Costco for a couple of items.   It took all of 12 seconds to check out there.

Quote from: sofadoc on November 23, 2012, 11:43:25 am
I really don't understand the practice of camping outside a store 2-3 days before Black Friday just to get some "Doorbuster" special. If those people had just worked a job during that time, they'd have enough money to pay regular price, and even have money left over. It always did amaze me how hard some people work at not working.

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison