Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 01:49:13 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Speaking of Schedules - FL in January

Started by Mojo, November 20, 2012, 09:31:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Just wondering if anyone is attending the MFA in Cape Coral in January. Just sent my
request in to Miami Corp. for a pass. I plan on taking the coach down and staying for a night or two.

Is anyone else going ? Maybe we could all meet up for dinner if so.

Chris

Eric

Pass. You mean not having to pay type of pass? If so I'll get in on that deal.
Eric

Mojo

November 20, 2012, 03:58:02 pm #2 Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:00:11 pm by Mojo
Eric:

I am not sure how Miami's passes work. I will have to get Mike on here to answer that. I know because I am a customer and they have all my contact details I got the info sent to me today.

Let me see if I can get Mike on here to explain how the pass deal works. I believe Mike will be there for this and if so then I look forward to sticking him with a dinner tab. I haven't had lobster in a long time. :)

Chris

Mike

I talked to mike a couple weeks ago and im sure he said he would be there   .
I don't think im going to do the boat show im too busy anyway  . and i may take a day and go check it out. ive never gone but its so close this year id hate to miss it id like to see what its all about

forsailbyowner

I plan on being there. I believe one of the attachments with  the email that was sent by Miami is a VIP pass. Thinking of getting a room at the resort for the weekend and making it an outing with the lady.

Mike

Forsail i thiught you were on the west coast now i see your in tampa? Did you sail down how

forsailbyowner

I'm currently in the Keys. Headed back Tampa way as soon as I get a weather window. I have a girlfriend in Apollo Beach  that has a house with a dock. Just have to make sure she doesn't chain my boat to the dock while I'm not looking Lol.

scarab29

duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike

Well busy as heck now i may not be free to go. I git 3 calls crom. Ustomer looki g aboutthere work. So this morning i signed one mode decent job and then have to sew upholstery all weekend. 

Mojo

Sounds like your getting busy. The snowbirds are arriving. :)

Good for you Mike. We all can use the business and money. I hope I can catch up with you there.

Chris

Mike

December 05, 2012, 06:05:40 am #10 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:02:30 pm by MikeM8560
I just got word i should be gettin a Pass to market day saturday.
So i plan to be there saturday i hope to meet  anyone there and ill finaly meet  mike.

Mojo

Kerry e-mailed me and said the pass was good just for Saturday. Mike and I were wondering if you were coming. Lets plan on meeting up for lunch along with anyone else who is coming.

I will call you once I get to the convention center or you call me Mike.

I am attending the Prevost show in Tampa on the 15th. The BIG tampa RV show starts the 16th and I am attending that as well. Then my dog and pony show starts up in February ( rallys and seminars ).

See you in Cape Coral.

Chris

Mike