Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 07:24:19 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Needing a Mechanical Bull Upholstered

Started by bucknaked, September 22, 2012, 01:58:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bucknaked

Hi all! I'm not even sure this is a job an upholsterer would even consider but heres what I'm looking for: I have a mechanical bull without a head, currently covered with fabric. I want to transform/refurbish this one to look like my other bulls i use in my rental business. I'm wanting to add a taxidermy head and cover him, if possible in tanned hide or some type of leather. My other bulls all have typical cow hide which wears pretty quickly. My bulls can be seen at www.tnmechanicalbulls.com. Please respond if this sounds like something you would be interested in, have done before or have recommendations. Thanks so much in advance!

MinUph

Have no idea where you might be but I could do this out of either Leather or fabric. Fabric would have several seams to pattern out properly. With Leather the seams would be less. I don't know about the head section though.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

DBR1957