Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 30, 2024, 01:16:45 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Off topic... just for fun

Started by JuneC, March 28, 2012, 08:59:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

If this doesn't bring a smile to your face, something's wrong with you... just sayin.  BTW, crank up the volume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbsnSinCPtk&sns=fb

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

gene

Yep. I'm smiling. I'm a dog lover.

My wife just banned me from giving treats to our 8 year old yellow lab. She says he needs to loose weight because of his knees. I told her she wants him to weigh less so it will be easier to throw him over the back fence when he dies. She did not find my comment amusing.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

That sas creat i sent it to my friends

Therapy

Juki 563

JuneC

Forgot to say in the first post that it was filmed by a friend of my niece's at Beer Can Island in the Boynton Beach inlet.  Great spot for kids and dogs. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike

I loke the song too   Its like  Zack Browns "Toes"

Grebo

Nice one June  ;D
Great choice of music, made me smile. x

Suzi

rustyeod

Great one.  My golden loves playing in the water.  Building one of those ramps is on my to do list.

kodydog

That is one retrieving dog, looks like he could go all day

Just sent the video to a golden retriever friend of mine in Raleigh NC. His master will get a kick out of it.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

March 29, 2012, 05:36:06 am #9 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:14:23 pm by MikeM8560
Rusty they have thiose ramps in most catalouges.
I shazam searched thst soung with my phone thwt is. Zack. Row. With jim y buffett.
Nothing like sitting in the shallow warm water on sandbar  with bar b que  on the boat.
     summer in southern florida.

rustyeod

Mike
I have seen many on the net.  Gonna build one using 2 starboard pieces hinged together.  Water end floating with PVC floats, attached to swim platform and carpeted.  We live aboard out on the tee and though she has only fallen off the dock once I want her to always have a way out of the water in case it happens again.

Mike

March 29, 2012, 01:01:50 pm #11 Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 05:30:58 am by MikeM8560
I had a pool at my last house and made sure my little dog could find here way to the stairs where she could get out
she didnt like the pool too deep, but she loves the water at a sandbar. She can walk  in as deep as she likes   Did you notice st the end of junes vid the dog got into the boat and went to the water bottle

Mojo

Very Cool. Loved it. Thanks for posting June.  ;D

Chris