Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 01:29:45 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

My Wife - Technology For Us All

Started by Mojo, February 14, 2012, 04:55:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

Chris
Sounds like you really have your act together now
It should make your life much easier keeping track
You could use a print server in the coach to make it wireless

Allan

Mike

February 20, 2012, 02:47:12 pm #16 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 07:10:17 pm by Mike
Well that guy who paid In full who's on the cutting table well just push him aside for a job with money left  in it  now ;) I know I'm bad but I've been there finnished  a job grabbed the invoice to call them only To see they paid in full. Knicks all the wind out of my sails   And I too have forgot to notate a deposit and had to look it up in deposites

Qwerty27807

Be sure you have a full data back-up of your tablet at all times.  The solid-state memory can get corrupted if the operating system chokes.

Tablets are also attractive targets for thieves, and the data can be more valuable than the tablet itself.

Next time you have to do bulk data entry, consider a bluetooth keyboard to use with your tablet.

Grebo

February 21, 2012, 07:25:22 am #18 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:02:21 am by Grebo
Sounds really good Chris, I really need to get my self sorted out as well.
Trouble is the OH is the puut expert & he never has the time for my stuff. So I guess I am going to have to learn something else now  ???

Is that the Exel based app ?
http://www.tucows.com/preview/415039/Excel-Invoice-Manager-Pro

Or this one. ?
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.reksaneb.invoicepro&hl=en

Suzi

Mojo

Suzi:

It is the second one. I am exporting the quotes/invoices to a PDF file and then printing. It all gets backed up on the cloud service I use which is Dropbox.

I found a couple little issues with the program but am working with the developer on resolving them. Other then that it is a good program. :)

Chris

Qwerty27807

Grebo

Cool, thanks Chris.
I don't have a tablet but might look at using a note book ( the small one's)  ;)

Suzi

Mojo

Invoice Pro. It is the second link that Suzi provided.

Chris