Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 08:20:03 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Satler Fabric Update

Started by Mojo, January 21, 2012, 06:59:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Bobbin: You were right ( and I try to never admit that to a woman. :). Satler is awesome. I love the feel, the way it creases for seams and just the overall quality. For a buck or two more then Recacril I will be making all my awnings/slide toppers with Satler. It is a very high end Swedish product and their color selections are amazing.

I would highly recommend this fabric to you marine guys and gals, especially if you have a demanding customer with a high end boat.

I am so grateful that Miami picked up this line.  ;D

Mike / June I do not know if MiamiMike sent you the Satler book. If not then give him a call and request one. He now has them and the majority of the fabrics in that book are stocked at their warehouse in Jacksonville, making shipping a bit cheaper for you.

Chris

Mike

Mojo is that   A bu j or two kore per yard ? Idodnt get w card but Im interested.  Last I talked moe was on hos way to the marine canvas con ention in la. I'll  give him time. 

Mojo

Mike:

It's a couple bucks ( I think $ 2 ) per yard. I called him last Friday but he was out.

Give him a buzz on Monday and see if he can send the Satler book to you. I believe I told him to send you and June each one when I got mine but he may have forgot. Rattle his cage and tell him to get on the ball. :)

Chris