Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 17, 2024, 02:09:32 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Poker table cover

Started by hidebound, November 17, 2011, 02:26:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hidebound

I am looking for a supplier for material to cover a poker table. Anyone have a supplier?

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

JuneC

You mean the felt/wool/stuff?  Try yourautotrim.com  They have lots of poker table supplies.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

SHHR

Back in the summer I recovered a pool table for a friend. I just googled "billiard supply" in my area and found a shop not too far away that sells new pool tables, poker tables. dart boards, and stuff. these type of shops usually sells repair supplies and have them in stock at a decent price.
Kyle

hidebound

Found some at a local billards supply. They call it take offs. Its the old cover

taken off a table they are recovering. With a little washing It will be fine. Thanks

for the help guys.

scarab29

miami has some. cool patterns ! If I only had a poker table .  :'(
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.