Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 05:22:38 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

where to get Juki 563 attachments/feet?

Started by brownie2, November 16, 2011, 03:53:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brownie2

I don't use Ebay.
Where is a good place to get feet etc.
Thanks

sofadoc

Same guy that sent you the manual. Gregg has anything and everything possible for the 563.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

brownie2

Thanks.  I finally found parts on there website.  I guess I'll have to call them since I can't seem to search for Juki specific parts.

Mojo

When you order the feet from whomever make sure you get the chrome feet and not the black ones. Several of us have had  problems with the black ones which has required grinding them to make them fit. A few of us have also had the black ones break on us as well.

I have had no problems with the chrome ones. There are several of us who buy them from AmIndustrial on E-Bay. Most of them that I have bought have been between $ 12 - $ 20 for the chrome ones. If your not an e-bay user then Greg I believe has the chrome ones. I haven't a clue as to what his prices are. Bob Kovar from Toledo Machine also carries the chrome ones and his prices are very good ( very close to the e-bay seller ).

Consider yourself lucky your buying Juke feet. Other machines cost a lot more for feet and attachments. :)

Chris