Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 08, 2024, 08:29:27 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Damsel in distress

Started by Darren Henry, November 07, 2011, 04:52:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

November 07, 2011, 04:52:01 pm Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:52:49 pm by Darren Henry
I got the following PM the other day after all the spam and such lately I was reluctant to open too much,but emailed her yesterday to contact Gregg of Bob and showed her how to post. I got an "e-thank you" but I don't see a post. Any body else able to help?

Quote(No subject)
« Sent to: Darren Henry on: November 05, 2011, 09:44:45 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message
Hello Mr Henry,
     I hope I am  new to this blog and not all that computer savvy........also  am new to this site and can't figure out how to post a question  so  I hope you won't be offended that am writing to you personally--
    I purchased a Chandler TDU-N62 to  make horse related items // repair horse blankets // sew lightweight leather  //  make shade cloth covers // recover some furniture  etc  .     
        I have found a parts book for it  but have not been able to find an owner's manual for it and wonder if you may know  where I might look or tell me how to post a wanted item???
     Thank You,   Martha Vinson        jgn34me@yahoo.com
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

sofadoc

I got a similar PM from her. But she didn't mention having trouble posting. I also told her to contact Gregg.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban