Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 01:16:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Lessons Learned the Hard Way

Started by TheHogRing, August 14, 2011, 06:53:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHogRing

August 14, 2011, 06:53:34 am Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:54:55 am by TheHogRing
Hi everyone,

Ever make the mistake of steaming leather and seeing it crumble right before your eyes? How about unplugging a car seat before disconnecting the battery and having the airbag blow up in your face?

It's a pain in the ass, right?

At The Hog Ring, we're soliciting "lessons learned" from upholsterers. We're hoping to compile a list of stories of mistakes that upholsterers made and the lessons they learned from them. That way we can learn from each others' mistakes and not make the same ones ourselves.

Please visit the following link and contribute to the conversation: http://tinyurl.com/3bad4jh

Thanks! And happy upholstering!

The Hog Ring Team

gene

If I unplugged a car seat before disconnecting the battery and the airbag blew up in my face, I would not call that a pain in the ass.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

TheHogRing

Haha, Gene, fair enough. How about a head ache and ringing in the ears?

Please share your experiences: http://tinyurl.com/3bad4jh

bobbin

Mojo

Lessons learned ? How much server space do you have ?

I could fill your website quota with the lessons I have learned over the last couple years. :)

If I can get the time to sit down and think of just a few I will send them on to you.

Chris

TheHogRing

Please do mojo. You're comments are always insightful and we always look forward to reading them :)