Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 01:54:04 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Need help with foam supplier

Started by Pegasus2007, August 01, 2011, 03:22:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pegasus2007

Hi everyone!  Well, we have moved our canvas shop from Key Largo Florida to Rockport Maine!  Now the fun begins!  Not being near Miami anymore, I need to figure out how to get my sheets of marine grade foam.  Also 7/8" stainless tubing.  Does anyone have any suggestions for me?  I sure appreciate any help you can give me!  Thanks, Russell.

Mike8560

August 01, 2011, 05:09:06 am #1 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:17:31 pm by Mike8560
Well that's.a Big mOve. I left new Hampshire 7 years ago
I delt with d&m dist In portlan on canvas and some vinyls pipe and I think some foam. Sanford sewinng machine in me I delt  with.
Bobbins in me perhaps she will have more Info.
What made you leav e fl?

http://www.dmdistributors.com/index.html
there in Portland  tell Peter Morison mike from bayview told you to call

gscmarine

Albany Foam and supply for all your foam needs.
http://albanyfoam.com/

Bainbridge Intl. for Tubing  and other goods.

Mike8560

I forgot to mention I also has Trivantage then Boyle I. Nj. Ext. Day to nh I don't k kw about rockportand howards wholesale   For vinly and  foam also in buffalo ny   

Miami Mike

We offer the dri fast as well as Poly and extra firm. Tubing as well, most should ship from Albany and next day. Again look at the web page to get all your time in trasit. Just look under shipping.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Pegasus2007

Thanks for helping!  I'm still in limbo waiting for the closing.  We should be up and running within the next few weeks.  Any additional info would sure be helpful.  I'll make some calls today.  Thanks again, Russell (Born again Mainiac!)

Mike8560

Ya ga can't get there from here lol
did you do canvas in me before Russell ?

slodat

I'm looking for a supplier of 1/4" Volara (closed cell foam)...

JuneC

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields