Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 06:18:38 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Keystone sewing machine co. experience

Started by Ernesto1, July 20, 2011, 09:13:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernesto1

From such positive responses to Keystone Sewing, I visited their shop on a trip up from Daytona Beach Florida.

Spent about two hours with Gregg demonstrating and discussing various compound feed upholstery machines.  Gregg gave me a complete tour of his facility along with tips and instructional advice that I would have spent years figuring out.  After reviewing several machines I walked out with a refurbished Consew 206RB4.  You would have to look quite hard to determine it was not a new machine.  As a matter of fact Gregg advised against the optional servo motor I was requesting- that came at an additional charge - for a servo motor of his recommendation at no additional charge.  I purchased additional feet, screws and a small pulley for another machine.  I was quite impressed of the inventory Gregg has on hand for the various machines.  Oh,  this machine came at an extremely reasonable cost.

If you need parts, machines, advice or anything sewing related do not hesitate to contact Gregg.  He and his Mom run an absolutely professional shop with superb customer support and a very courteous demeanor.

I also brought in a Seiko STH-8bld-3 for service and was  astounded at the way Gregg eased my fears about the machine's problem and indicated that it was very minor.

Again have no hesitation in dealing with Keystone Sewing Machine Co.  you will be quite pleased with the results.

Darryl

needles eye

Sounds goods but a long way to travel for some, will have to check out their mail order.
Not for nothin' there's an old Italian saying, that is,  "to truly rule is to serve".
;D

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Darryl,

It was an absolute pleasure to have you and your father both visit with so we could show you around and demo equipment.  Very refreshing to have to absolute gentleman show up to demo our equipment and show you around.  It's just the nature of small and medium size businesses to be family run and operated, and it was very nice to the relationship you and your father have; let's just say you don't see that kind of relationship between father and son often.  Very cool.  And, it's a small World when you both know a mutual person who we have been doing business with for over 30 years.