Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 10:20:01 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Juki LU563 help

Started by njpatriot, July 17, 2011, 05:44:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

njpatriot

Does anyone know of a reputable industrial sewing machine repair shop in Northern New Jersey?  I have a Juki LU 563 that needs service.  It has been serviced by two different repair shops that do not typically repair industrial machines and I keep having the same problem.  The rotary hook does not always pick up the needle thread and when it does, the needle thread gets jammed and knotted.  Thanks for any recommendations.
Jeff

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Where in north jersey specifically?  Either I can do it as I'm in philly, or if you must be closer I may be able to make a recommendation.  My contact information is listed here in my profile.  Give me a call Monday

njpatriot

Thank you Gregg for helping me out on the phone.   Your contact will be assisting me with the service needed very soon.

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Good deal man.  Let me know how it goes.