Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 04:15:06 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

People - 2

Started by regalman190, August 22, 2011, 11:05:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

regalman190

August 22, 2011, 11:05:37 am Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:55:12 am by regalman190
Kind of off Mike's post about people.

Installed an enclosure last week and the bimini top was tight as  drum. He calls me the other day and tells me he's getting bird bath effect on the top (holding water) and I need to fix it. I go check it out. I told him, I see the problem.....you loosened the straps and left it that way during the rain storm, didn't you? All I heard was "Uhhh".
Sure enough, he left the straps loose and the rain pooled on top of the top....sagging the Sunbrella. Now if he wants it fixed, it"ll cost him. I hate being like that with a customer, but I did quite a bit of extras for him for free without even a thank you. Still waiting to hear.
Regal Canvas

Mike8560

That's one thing I hate about strap too much play not like a solid leg

I hate to see a Bimini with 4 strap all aout of adjustment on. Vista cruising out thebharbor