Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 11, 2024, 12:33:38 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

new machine on monday

Started by fragged8, June 24, 2011, 02:45:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I am probably going to hold on to the machine as my backup. It would be a good machine for what you want but if your going to be doing full time work with it then I strongly suggest another machine.

I will let you know next week if I am going to sell it or not and if so you have first dibs on it. If you want to come get it then I will throw a table in with it as well.

Chris

Hell Bat

Thanks Mojo
,I'm  not doing anything but hobbie stuff here at home in Miami,retired now and helping my son build his hot rod.
Do you ever go to stock car races at Punta Gorda Speedway on sat nites?
I raced there a few times back some years ago,nice track.

Mojo

Never been to that speedway.

Chris

Mike8560

I've been all over punta gorda but I e bever see. The speedway it must be way east of 75 past the airport

Hell Bat

Yes it is near airport but sw of it just to east of 75.
Nice track runs sat nites. Punta Gorda Speedway is 1/3mile paved oval
I also raced up in St.Pete/Clear Water,Sunshine Speedway was a 1/4mile paved oval,but that is no longer racing for a about 10 years now