Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 07, 2024, 06:32:58 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Spammers AGAIN

Started by Allan, July 08, 2011, 02:19:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I sure am not criticizing your forum either. This forum performs a very valuable service to all of us. We build friendships, we learn, we share, we laugh and we share our down days with one another. This is one big upholstery family and it is all possible because of your dedication in having this site.

You do the very best you do with the tools you have. There is other software out there that is much better but the costs are sometimes high and the learning curve steep.

If it would help Ken I can put you in touch with my son and you can discuss your issues with him. He may know a solution to your problem with the current software your using. While he owns the IP Board software company he is very familiar with the other software on the market.

Drop me a PM if you want to talk with him about it.

Chris