Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 07, 2024, 02:25:10 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

How to reassemble a sofa sleeper

Started by tiredokie, June 06, 2011, 02:41:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tiredokie

I took apart a sofa sleeper while we had our basement remodelled.  I took step-by-step pictures and even a video as I disassemble it.  Now, I have lost the pics.  Can anyone direct me to a web site where it shows how to assemble a sofa sleeper.  Right now, the arms are off and the converter mechanism is loose.  I see how to put the arm on.  But, I can't see where there are holes for the metal mechanism to screw in.  Thanks for any help given.  It is a sofa sleeper not a hide-a-bed.

sofadoc

Can you post a pic of what you have right now? I'm not sure what you mean by "converter mechanism", or the difference between "sofa sleeper" and "hide-a-bed". Are you talking about a sofa with a built-in recliner on each end?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

MinUph

tire,
 There are many sofabeds and most of them go together slightly differently. Maybe if you tell us what brand sleeper it is that might help.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website