Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2024, 06:29:13 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Happy Friday 13th

Started by Mike8560, May 13, 2011, 01:24:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

May 13, 2011, 01:24:11 pm Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 08:20:55 pm by Mike8560
Did anyone have any misshaps?
Me I got paid this afternoon on a big job the check though was from an investment co and I couldn't go cash the check. Some dock installers got the piings In at my house This week but they pulled a noshow today.

Big  finger typo eroding

Darren Henry

QuoteMe I got laid this afternoon on a big job

Right on  8) Did you still bill all the time that you were there?I hope it's warmer down there that it is up here today. 39 ºF (5 ºC) and drizzle. You ain't gonna see my naked old carcass rolling around on no boat deck in this stuff--
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

Quote from: Darren Henry on May 13, 2011, 03:48:53 pm
QuoteMe I got laid this afternoon

Mike your killing me...............lol..........lol.............. :D :D :D :D :P

All I have to say to that is.......its about time........lol..........

Chris

kodydog

I was wondering what you were smiling about.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Cheryl

Ohhhh.. PAID!  Got it!   ;D   Whew!
   Laughter does a heart good, like a medicine...  Laugh often.  Cry when you need to...  but Love always.

byhammerandhand

"The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter--it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning."   - Mark Twain
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

sofadoc

Reminds me of an actual blooper in our church bulletin once. I was announced as a new member of the Pastor search committee. The bulletin described me as a  member of "The most impotent committee our church would ever have".
They must have been talking to my wife.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban