Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2024, 06:07:47 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Late. Sleepers

Started by Mike8560, May 13, 2011, 07:48:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

Ever have this. ?
A guy past customer called the ither day to see what a cover would run.
Itold his forthe size  I figure a 1000 but I could see the boat to firm it up.  He said ok soni told if I had a chance I'll stop over but I can't Garrenty it until Saturday. 
Icalled him this afternoon to set a time to fo over he said what. Time ?
Well how about 8 before I start working?  He said well his wife that wouldn't bee a good time for him ya.
I'm thinking what do we need her for ? But how about 10 I sid I've got work to go do how about 9   Naa I said well I could look at  it and call hom later with the price  s no good   I gueese he was  a tire kicker.

Darren Henry

Maybe not. I get this alot;people who don't want to start their day until 9 or ten. Actually came up yesterday again. I phoned to set up a warranty inspection for retail chain we work for Monday morning. I start at 8 so wanted go first thing, he couldn't see before ten so I'm going right after lunch. He was so relieved that I would do that I think I heard his blood pressure drop LOL.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike8560

May 14, 2011, 01:57:04 pm #2 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 01:58:51 pm by Mike8560
Quote from: Darren Henry on May 14, 2011, 07:52:10 am
Maybe not. I get this alot;people who don't want to start their day until 9 or ten. Actually came up yesterday again. I phoned to set up a warranty inspection for retail chain we work for Monday morning. I start at 8 so wanted go first thing, he couldn't see before ten so I'm going right after lunch. He was so relieved that I would do that I think I heard his blood pressure drop LOL.

I like the cable co they will set you a apointme t from 8 to noon  or 3 to 7. Lol