Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 03:50:05 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

JUKI LU-563 driving me insane

Started by njpatriot, November 30, 2011, 09:18:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

njpatriot

November 30, 2011, 09:18:25 am Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:27:49 am by njpatriot
 I have had my Juki LU-563 brought in for service to have this same problem fixed many times.  I constantly have problems with my bobbin thread knotting or not catching on the needle.  There is always an issue with this machine.  It had it serviced in October and I just got to using it and It knotted up again.  I have attached a video of what one of the problems is, can anyone explain how to fix this if it is possible?  I have put a lot of money into this machine and I am on the verge of tossing it out.  I have never had the chance to sew anything on this machine, maybe it is not worth keeping around.  Any suggestions?   I am sure that it is operator error but I do not know what I am doing wrong.  I hold the needle thread tight and the bobbin thread tight as I start which is what I was instructed to do by the person that sold me the machine.  

youtube video options:

http://youtu.be/09rfpRGgZ4U

juki lu-563 problem 001.MOV

kodydog

November 30, 2011, 09:51:39 am #1 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:04:17 am by kodydog
Hi Patriot. I'm no expert on machine repair but the machine you have is one of the best. Worth repairing. IMO if you keep taking it to the same guy and he can't fix the problem, might be time to look for a new repair guy. We have several top notch sewing machine guys and gals on this forum and I'm sure they will help you out. In the meantime you would do better to post in the "general discussion" category of this forum. Some people never look at the "forum welcome" section.

Good video, that should help. I was hoping it would show you trying to use the machine.

Good luck.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

njpatriot

Thanks for the reply.  I will try to switch forums as you suggested.  I will attempt another video of me attempting to use it.