Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:11:31 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Auto seat butchery

Started by Droflex, March 11, 2011, 02:53:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Droflex

March 11, 2011, 02:53:12 pm Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:05:33 pm by Droflex

seamsperfect

wow that is awful even for a novice.....
Kevin

Droflex

Yea, it was done by a mobile guy in our area that works for car dealers.  He does that kind of stuff every day. 

I cant figure out how to add a picture and have it click through to photo bucket.

Any help on doing that?

Thanks

seamsperfect

Quote from: Droflex on March 11, 2011, 03:27:41 pm
Yea, it was done by a mobile guy in our area that works for car dealers.  He does that kind of stuff every day. 

I cant figure out how to add a picture and have it click through to photo bucket.

Any help on doing that?

Thanks

I guess he does not take pride in his works........
In your photobucket acct go to Album options,  click share then click link code. When the window pops up make sure clickable thumbnail is checked. Once checked it will come up under your menu for each pic.
Kevin

Peppy

Wow thats some blind stitching! More like Helen Keller stitching. Deaf dumb and blind!
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

TheHogRing

Droflex

Wow!  That made my head spin.  I've seen some weird stuff but that guy has issues.

TheHogRing

Haha I hear you! But you think that's bad? Check out this convertible top constructed COMPLETELY out of duct tape: http://www.thehogring.com/2011/03/16/funny-upholstery-repairs-the-duct-tape-drop-top/

Droflex

I like the ingenuity!  Red Green would be proud.  Anyone that would put that much effort in I have to applaud.  There  is a market for it too!

Droflex

March 27, 2011, 07:10:39 pm #9 Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:46:56 pm by Droflex
More car dealer insanity:

This is what happens when the car lot owners and employees have a crack problem and let crack head vendors work on their cars.

Go to the top of this thread to see some really nasty stuff.