Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:12:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

******BEFORE POSTING, PLEASE READ THIS*******

Started by hdflame, January 05, 2010, 12:15:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hdflame

This area is for questions about "How to Use This Forum" ONLY

If you have a question about upholstery, please post it in the appropriate area of the forum.  You will get your answer much quicker that way.

All posts made in this area that are not about "How to Use This Forum" will be deleted.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

KenB

Please use Photobucket or some other storage place for photos. You can link to them within your post.
Register or find help in using the forum using the above buttons.
"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda

evanbever

How do I get someone's previous post (quotes) onto my reply post? These are the boxes with blue background that appear as
"quotes" and people then post their reply underneath them.

hdflame

Quote from: evanbever on October 21, 2013, 01:31:49 pm
How do I get someone's previous post (quotes) onto my reply post? These are the boxes with blue background that appear as
"quotes" and people then post their reply underneath them.

First, you have to be logged in to the forum.  Then, at the top right of the post, there is a button that says "quote".  Click on that and then reply in the area below the quote when the window opens.

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)