Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:09:57 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Merry Christmas

Started by MinUph, December 24, 2019, 09:08:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

A very Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and Happy New Year. Stay safe.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

kodydog

Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Great service at church last night. Rose managed to talk several neighbors to join us. The preacher was pleased to see the church full nearly to compacity.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

baileyuph

Merry Christmas to all our friends.  You are performing with a beautiful spirit to celebrate in church meetings and with friends - especially your customers.

This past year has been different, marketing was assumed for we focused on the similar things.

It is nice to spend time with your friends.

Looking forward hearing from you all as the years goes.

Doyle

MinUph

This yar was a good one for business. We have been pretty busy all year which s both unusual and wonderful at the same time. Alot happened in 2019. We moved our residence to a community with a gate and am very happy we made this move. Our old neighborhood was not the best and I was always concerned about my wife being there during the day and me being an hour away at the shop. But that is a relief now. So lets all look forward to another prosperous and safe year ahead. 2020 will be a grand year.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mojo

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I have been sick in bed for two weeks with bronchitis. I lovingly gave the bug to the wife so she has been in bed sick.
She felt well enough to cook Christmas dinner but then we were both too sick afterwards to sit and eat so we both went back to bed.
This bug that is going around is horrible. Hopefully we will be back to normal in another week.

God Bless you all and I am hoping everyone has an amazing 2020.

Mojo

baileyuph

Mojo, all as well,

Yes, that bronchitis is everywhere and I have just tried to deal with it.  Hope everyone recovers soon.

There is a lot of business out there waiting.

Doyle

Mike

Mary post Christmas all
I wasnt going to but tuesday i shoped for a turkey dinner the weather been so dreary k may as well relax and eat. I got the last butterball at publix a 25lb bird for memand my brother.
Ive been busy in 2019 also but am going to try to slow down and maybe move into my small home sewi g shop. Sence my brothers stroke and bypass  all the lBor has been on
me id like to cut back and take it slower   Less stress is tue goal

Inger-in-Norway

January 02, 2020, 03:29:59 am #7 Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:24:20 pm by Inger-in-Norway
Now all the festive days are behind us, so I wish you all a happy, prosperous and peaceful new decade!
I can tell you that I'm throwing a glance at you every day. Sometimes I read your posts, or at least some of them. But most important is, I'm trying to keep this forum clear of spammers and such creeps. If I miss some, I hope you will send me a notification.

Greetings to all of you!
Inger (the watch dog)

baileyuph

Thank you Integer for your cheers and you are also appreciated for the site support provided. 

Great Job! 

The Norway breeze on your winter cap is cool!  I guess it adds to the "winter excitement" in
that region. 

I enjoy the site you help provide - Stay warm!!!

Doyle

65Buick

Happy New Year friends.

It has been a reasonably good year. This year, 2020, I hope to make some solid dough. I am committed to now restoring the authentic original 1950s and 1960s seating furniture. I've got new cards in the works and this will be my specialization.

kodydog

Happy New Year 65. The post holidays has found us in a lull while we wait for customers fabrics. Its nice to be able to take a deep breath and relax a little. I'm tackling some projects around the house and today I started a French Provincial chair that will be for resale. We are covering it in a sorta paisley and sorta chenille fabric. Its a modern fabric and I will post a picture when finished. 

Heading to St Augustine this weekend for some fishing and adventure. Looking forward to a prosperous and busy year.

Not to get all religious on y'all but found this neat passage in Proverbs 10:4

Lazy hands make a man poor
  but diligent hands bring wealth.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html