Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:11:48 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Going Public

Started by 65Buick, November 29, 2017, 03:33:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

65Buick

Couldn't find any of us regulars in 'investors business daily'
Anyone planning to go public?

Mojo

Not me. I am just looking for someone with some cash to buy me out so I can fully retire. :)

You didn't see Dennis or Doyle in there ? Shocker. :)

Mojo

gene

I know a guy who went public wearing only his raincoat and his gym shoes. He got locked up for 2 years without his raincoat. They let him keep his gym shoes.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

65Buick

Do you guys have DSW where you are (Designer Shoe Warehouse)
I think the company bought a whole bunch of others and they are now public.

These places do need upholstery (at least that is what they chose) for seating used to try on shoes.

I couldn't believe the quality in my local store. It was so sloppy. Everything, tens of little benches will horribly sloppy work. That and they have a couple chairs up front if you're waiting for someone.

I take pride in nice, straight seams. But not here. Horrible seams, horrible pleats, and just generally uncomfortable.

If you do have one of these stores, take a look and let me know.

MinUph

65 you are now officially an Upholsterer. Furniture out in the real world is now seen through the eyes of a tradesman. You will see everything differently from now on. LOL
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website